Precision measuring increasingly has to integrate opposing requirements. The trend for process integrated 100%-proof in many fields of application requires measurements during the manufacturing process. Weld and tilting table with work-piece device and measuring sensor (above) The realization of highest precision in rough industrial environment is a problem which more and more often can only be solved unsatisfying by conventional methods. Active vibration compensation made by ERAS shows the way out: With active systems, test pieces and / or machine components are reliably and effectively deliberated from disturbing vibrations. Thereby the broad range of efficiency and the high flexibility of this “intelligent” technology are far superior to all conventional approaches. The active vibration reduction for the work piece device in a tactile surface measuring machine is to submit evidence: In future, measurements with 10-fold speed at constant precision are possible.
• Active vibration reduction for work-piece device
• Embedded vibration control with ERAS VibraLock Technology
• Highly integrated, custom-designed electronics
• Integration optimized control concept with co-located control
• 10-fold measuring speed with constant precision